marquez cette publication comme favoriteAdmin Assistantcacher cette annonce
compensation: The pay rate for this position will be DOE + Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
An electrocraft company seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide superior support to Executives including our CEO. In this role, you can stretch and grow with the organization.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This position is responsible for executive administrative support including organizing, scheduling, and coordinating administrative activities for the President/CEO. Under the direction of the CEO, there is preparation of major agency reports, presentations, meeting agendas, and taking and producing accurate meeting minutes. This position also provides support for organizing, updating, coordinating, and distributing, as appropriate, of agency policy and procedures, regulatory information, contracts and other administrative information.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supports CEO to ensure that all administrative aspects of the Executive Office runs smoothly, accurately, and presents a positive image to the community, the Board, regulatory agencies, and staff.
2. Organizes and updates Calendar to ensure accuracy.
3. Schedules meetings, appointments and conference calls and ensures they are confirmed or rescheduled, as necessary. Keeps CEO on schedule and apprises he/she of changes to ensure their time is able to be used most effectively.
4. Prepares for, attends, and takes accurate and concise minutes for board and executive meetings to ensure accurate and timely minutes are available for attendees, others that need the information, and to fulfill legal requirements.
5. Coordinates travel arrangements, and on-site and off-site meetings, ensuring accuracy and cost effectiveness.
6. Organize and prioritize large volumes of information, ensuring the information is analyzed and presented in the most usable manner possible to meet the needs of the CEO.
7. Manages both incoming and outgoing correspondence accurately. Opens mail for the CEO and determines level of priority to ensure prompt handling of issues and responses.
8. Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. to ensure accurate and timely information is presented.
9. Maintains, updates and distributes agency Policy & Procedures to ensure adherence to compliance requirements.
10. Creates and develops visual presentations for the CEO from data personally obtained or given to ensure the accurate and timely preparation of presentations.
11. Assists in the timely and accurate development of annual reports and agency evaluations to ensure all information is correct and presented appropriately.
12. Handles non-routine and sensitive information, ensuring complete confidentiality.
13. Gathers and analyzes statistical data as needed to ensure the CEO has accurate and easily understandable data.
14. Organizes contact data and processes large mailings to ensure accurate and timely dissemination of information.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
2. Five years of general office experience, with a minimum two years supporting Executive Management highly preferred.
3. Successful experience taking minutes of meetings.
4. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle effectively multiple competing tasks and demands with a positive "can-do" attitude.
5. Must be highly skilled at taking accurate minutes of meetings, and producing written minutes quickly.
6. Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
7. Must be able to interact and communicate successfully and with a pleasant demeanor with a diverse audience: individuals at all levels of the organization, with the Board of Directors, with regulatory agencies, and with the community at large.
8. Must have knowledge of and be highly proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Publisher.
9. Must have ability to adapt to changing situations proactively.
10. Must have strong data management, data analysis, and data presentation skills.
11. Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
12. Excellent proof-reading and documentation presentation skills.
13. Establishes priorities and meets deadlines.
14. Demonstrated good judgment for interruptions and appropriate actions regarding concerns
Compensation and Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
(PTO)/ Paid Holidays.
Stability with an industry leader.
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter ce demandeur d'emploi.
ne PAS nous contacter pour des services ou offres non requises